Thursday, December 21, 2006
You All Saw Him..
After that debacle with Rahmat, I did what any self-respecting chess player would do. I found a much weaker player, and turned him into a quivering mass of goo. There! My self-esteem is magically healed. I'm all fine now.

But as we were playing, I felt like this dialog is taking place.

Jack Wilson: [throws a pistol at the sheep herders feet] Pick it up.
Sheep herder: I don't wanna pick it up, mister, you'll shoot me.
Jack Wilson: Pick up the gun.
Sheep herder: Look, mister, I don't want no trouble. I just came to town to get some hard rock candy for my kids and some gingham for my wife.
Jack Wilson: Pick up the gun.
BOOM BOOM!
Jack Wilson: You all saw him... he had a gun
Jack Palance from the movie Shane


The "game" itself:





I'm soo shallow... hehehe... but you all saw him..

didnt you!?
 
posted by Nezha at 11:12 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: