Wednesday, October 14, 2009
It gets worse
Problem Set: Standard ( 33299 in set)
Correct: 118 Incorrect: 74 Last Problem: 41267
Last Problem For Session
Session Finished

61% "success" rate.

A problem takes me about a minute to solve. So yes, the 192 problems took me about 3 hours or so to finish. I refuse to believe that I just wasted 3 valuable hours of my time, but egad.. this is wholly unexpected.

Considering that I am rated 1814 in FICS, the amount of problems I miss is unbecoming of my level.

Makes me think of what I can accomplish and how much rating I can add if I can boost my tactical acumen by just 10%.

There goes that word again - rating. I actually don't want to care about it, but it is the one of the leading indicators to tell me if I am improving or not so.. I an unable to discount it just like that.

And to top it off, I am angling to get a nice little round number rating of 2000. I dunno if that is possible, but I am thinking about it.

I probably need to make a coherent plan soon on how to accomplish this.
 
posted by Nezha at 9:27 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: