Wednesday, March 07, 2007
It happens
First of all: Dont read this while eating
Second of all: This may or may not be true. Think what you will
Third of all: Just don't read this - you have been warned
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A few hours ago, I was walking home. It was an ordinary day, just like any other ordinary day. The air was cool, and spring is lurking around the corner. I was thinking of mundane things like my upcoming job interview, when I felt this painful stab in my belly. Like something dark, and evil wanted to come out.

Oh, oh, that wasn't good. So I started walking faster and faster. Faster until I found myself running. Running over green lights, and almost getting hit by passing cars. But I didn't mind. All I was paying attention to was this thing inside me. The pain was excruciating. So I ran still, over highways and over byways. And after what seemed like a long time, I finally saw it.

The door to my apartment.

Salvation

I can't remember a time when I was as glad to see that door in my enter life.

Short of breath, and breathing heavily, I put the keys and turned. But as my hands were shaking, it fumbled out. Oh man, why did it have to happen right now. But there was no choice, I had to bend down and get it. Carefully, carefully..

But as soon as I did that, the evil thing came out. Gushing like a mudslide. The genie came out of the bottle. Unstoppable. I watched helplessly as it spread its influence along the pavement.

The only thing I was able to do, was to say the one thing I can say:

"Oh shit!"

-- fin --
 
posted by Nezha at 3:31 AM | Permalink |


3 Comments: