Monday, July 20, 2009
Beginnings are such tender moments..
Well, its been a long time. Missed me?

Thought so..

Anyway, I wont bore you with stories about what happened to my life while I'm gone. Maybe later. But suffice to say that certain problems have (nearly)passed allowing me to resume a semi-normal chess life again.

Problem is, its been what? two years since I last picked up a pawn. I went to CTS and did some problems but gosh - I'm so slow. I need to stare at the position before the fork, or pin, or whatever pops up.

Anyway, before I go and play a game, Ill make sure to do some thousand problems first. It would not do to play horribly on my first game back.

Oh, and Ive been reading all the Knights blog recently. Don't think I know what you guys are doing.. hehe.. :)
 
posted by Nezha at 9:11 PM | Permalink |


2 Comments:


  • At 6:23 AM, Blogger rockyrook

    Welcome back!

     
  • At 5:49 AM, Blogger From the patzer

    Welcome back!

    Not a knight but still a reader of your blog. Nice theme/layout you have here. Wish i could say the same about my blog but then again those pre-layouts are all kinda dull and my html knowlegde isn't good enough to tweak the code.