Thursday, September 29, 2005
World Chess Championship
Here is my fearless prediction of who will win the world chess championship being conducted in argentina. This year, it is my belief that the winner will be Veselin Topalov.

The sentimental choice would have to be Anand. In truth, my heart goes out for him. He's the most consistent, the highest rated, the "tiger" of madras so to speak. But..I dont know. There seems to be something missing. I cant explain, but when I read his interviews, and see pictures of him, I dont get that feeling that tells you- "Now there's a champion". Maybe he's just too nice.. I dont know..

Anyway, good old Topalov is my current favorite. Because it seems to me that while Anand is the one called tiger, Topalov is the one who actually has the "Eye of the tiger". And he will eat and devour his enemies.. Ahahahahaha!!!!!!!

Topalov as supreme ruler of the world!!!!! All hail topalov!!!!
 
posted by Nezha at 7:44 PM | Permalink |


8 Comments: