Friday, November 27, 2009
Hat tip to Mr. Wesley So
Just a quick note - I think congratulations is in order for my countryman Mr Wesley So. Rumours has it that he defeated a super GM.

In a land where dark news commet, it is nice to breathe a little fresh air once in a while.

Incidentally, he's just 16 years old. Exactly half my age.

I remember when I was that young. All I cared about was how to defeat saga with ken (Streetfighter for all you old geezers out there)

But - Sheesh, the kids of today. They grow em different!

Labels: , , ,

 
posted by Nezha at 7:20 AM | Permalink |


3 Comments:


  • At 9:49 PM, Blogger From the patzer

    So is doing alright in the World Cup. He did beat two world class players namely Ivanchuck and Kamsky although one can debate if Kamsky is still a world class player.

     
  • At 2:17 PM, Blogger Montse

    merry christmas and a happy new year

     
  • At 4:24 AM, Blogger takchess

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tpsm_sYVy50

    I think this is your Nezh game