Sunday, June 19, 2005
It Is Finished
At last, I have finished the circles. For my very first act - I watched "Batman the beginning". Ohhh, being able to do something else - its really priceless. There were times last night when, I would open my tactics book and start solving exercises - I have had to remind myself that its over now. That I dont have to do that anymore.

Its like a great big load had been lifted off my shoulders. I breath easily, sleep easily, work easily. I didnt realize how much the circles have really affected my life, only now that its gone do I see its full impact. I am really enoying this feeling.

Anyway, I will post about my experiences here, and I already have the draft ready, only have to polish it. Maybe tomorrow?

For future plans, I want to take a break from the plan first. Or on any kind of chess improvement plan for that matter. A few weeks, a month? I have paid my dues, no need to rush paying another again. My plan will be outlined on the summary report I will be doing - so stay tuned.

To Tempo
My rating is now 1706 from 1659. Can we enter that into the ratings table (for posterity). A 57 point increase might not be much, but I was actually rated at 1726 just a few days ago. I just challenged a few 1900++ players so the rating got suddenly lowered. I dont know - the circles have made my brain mush - and made me think I can defeat experts =>
 
posted by Nezha at 6:02 PM | Permalink |


10 Comments:


  • At 9:43 PM, Blogger CelticDeath

    Congratulations, Komrade Nezha! It took me about a week for my brain to recover from the circles. They're very exhausting. What's next for you?

     
  • At 10:57 PM, Blogger King of the Spill

    Congratulations!

     
  • At 12:56 AM, Blogger bahus

    Congratulations!

     
  • At 1:10 AM, Blogger Christian

    Pozdravlenie! Congratulations! And good luck in becoming an expert!

     
  • At 1:27 AM, Blogger Temposchlucker

    Congratulations! A great achievement for someone for whom patience is not his forte.
    You already have another problem: make a choice from all the things you want to do at the same time.
    Have a good break and keep blogging!

     
  • At 1:30 AM, Blogger Temposchlucker

    Thx, I adjusted your rating. Al least 57 is more than 47, don't you think?

     
  • At 6:52 AM, Blogger Unknown

    Congrats!

    Take a week off and then get back to work! [grin]

     
  • At 11:05 AM, Blogger CelticDeath

    Time off?! Don't be a wuss! :p

     
  • At 4:24 PM, Blogger Pale Morning Dun - Errant Knight de la Maza

    Well done Nezha. Well done. The only plan you should have now is to plan to have fun, play some chess, and feel confident in you're abilities. Congratulations!

     
  • At 7:57 PM, Blogger Blue Devil Knight

    Congrats!! Neither rain nor sleet nor work schedule could keep you away from graduating! Another Knight for the Victory circle!!!